Welcome to ECHO-LIT!
Your Source For Educational Posters and Motivational Posters for Classrooms
Educational posters have become a staple in the modern classroom serving as a means to brighten institutional settings while providing a quick lesson or as a perpetual reminder of a rule worth remembering. ECHO-LIT poster topics focus on language arts and guidance. The posters presented on this site promote classic literature, explain basic grammar, inspire character development, and more using bold styles, bright colors, and quality materials. Our goal is to have ECHO-LIT educational and motivational posters become the backdrop for language arts classrooms, guidance offices, libraries, and anywhere learning takes center stage.
For Today's Student
At ECHO-LIT, we produce educational posters that are relevant. Today's students easily ignore posters using dated design language. ECHO-LIT uses contemporary, original photography and artwork for its educational posters, and our designers avoid cheesy and cliché. They produce work that won't get lost in a world of text messages, video games and glitzy advertisements. We connect with students and consider that connection an important part of the value of ECHO-LIT educational posters.
Doing Our Part
All ECHO-LIT branded educational posters are produced using paper that has been certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC). Each ECHO-LIT educational poster contains a minimum of 25 percent recycled material and the remaining 75 percent of the paper content for ECHO-LIT educational and motivational posters for classrooms comes from a responsibly managed forest. To further lessen our environmental impact, we also use only soy-based inks in the production of our posters. We point it out because the quality of the paper and ink is so fine you wouldn't notice that ECHO-LIT is doing its part otherwise. It's a point of pride here. Not all educational poster producers on this site subscribe to the same environmentally conscious methods. Be sure to look for the ECHO-LIT copyright.
Send Us Your Ideas
Educators often have wish lists for educational posters for classrooms about a grammar rule that's a pet peeve, a literary work they feel is ignored, an inspirational quote they want to share, etc. We would love to hear your ideas. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us what you need. Your wish may become our next poster set.